第二季第5集：The One With Five Steaks and an Eggplant
- Chandler: Ok. (He hangs up.) Ok. Having a phone has finally paid off.
- Ross: Oh my god. You are pure evil.
- Joey: Well I guess I gotta start savin’ up for Ross’s birthday, so I guess I’ll just stay home and eat dust bunnies.
- Rachel: Do you guys ever get the feeling that um, Chandler and those guys just don’t get that we don’t make as much money as they do?
- Joey: How much do you think I can get for my kidney? 你觉得我卖肾能拿多少钱，哈哈，和中国一样的玩笑
- Chandler: Whoever stood you up is a jerk.
- Chandler: No, you keep the pack
- Waiter: Are we ready to order? Rachel: Oh, you know what, we haven’t even looked yet.
- Ross: Well umm I, I just never think of money as an issue.
- Chandler: (to Phoebe) Why did you look at me when you said that?
- Rachel: What? Come on, you do what you want to do. Do we always have to do everything together?
- Chandler: Wow, it sounds even cooler when somebody else says it.
- Jade: Oh, Bob, he was nothing compared to you.
Jade: Well there really wasn’t much time to get used to it, you know what I mean?
第二季第6集：The One With the Baby on the Bus
- Terry: Rachel, it’s not that your friend is bad, it’s that she’s so bad, she makes me want to put my finger through my eye into my brain and swirl it around.
- Rachel: Yeah. Who’s workin’ for you babe?
- Joey: You got a better idea?
- Phoebe: No. This whole like playing-for-money thing is so not good for me.
Phoebe: It’s not even that. I used to do my songs because it made me happy, but now it’s like, it’s just all about the money.